Got a Georgia traffic or
speeding ticket? Fix it!
Before you pay your Georgia traffic or speeding ticket . . . Call our Georgia lawyers at 404-310-9795 to discuss your options
Most Georgia traffic or speeding tickets will cost you anywhere from $1200-$5000 over 3-5 years!
We can save you this money.
No points, No record, and No court appearance.
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
2. When we receive your information through our website form, Claudia, our traffic defense director, will call you, explain how we can help you, and also give you an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. If you accept our Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending us a copy of your traffic ticket, then we do all the work representing you before the court, no matter how many appearances or how much work is involved. In other words, there are no hidden fees. Usually, you will not need to appear in court, though for some cases and courts this may be necessary.
4. When your ticket is successfully resolved, we will provide you with the final disposition, court paperwork, discuss in person any questions you may have, and give you any instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court to keep your ticket off your driving record, or other possible requirements.
We want it to be easy for you to retain the legal experience of the Georgia law firm of Hendrick and Henry.
Joseph Henry (L) leads our traffic law defense division. Troy Hendrick (R) leads our personal injury division.
This is a great team of attorneys and paralegals!
- Nita Taylor
Took time to listen before taking the case
He was great. Thanks Joe.
If I could i will give them a 6 star review!!!
Fantastic and professional
We do all the work and appear on your behalf. Whenever possible. It’s that simple.
• FREE Initial consultation
• No Office Visit Necessary
• Usually No Court Visit
On fines, court costs, and car insurance premium increases.
No going to court, no multiple trips, and no missed work.
When we represent you in traffic court, you may not need to face the judge, district attorney, or police officer to argue your ticket.
Usually no courthouse hassles.
We help Atlanta motorists with legal representation with the following types of traffic tickets and violations:
• Speeding tickets
• Georgia Super Speeder
• Red light
• Stop sign
• No insurance
• Suspended license
• Suspended registration
• Commercial Driver Licenses – CDL
• Failure to appear and Warrants
• Georgia DUI
• Online Georgia Traffic Tickets